Welcome to our website. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
3. Ownership. The Site is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright and intellectual property rights law and international treaties. All content displayed on or through the Site is owned exclusively by us and/or our affiliated companies and/or suppliers and/or licensors and is protected by copyright or other laws, including as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, display or creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Site, any content on the Site or the collective work, and/or copying is strictly prohibited including but not limited to reproduction to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution, unless you have our express prior written permission, or as allowed by Section 6 below. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site. You do not acquire ownership rights to any article, document or other materials posted on or viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the Site may be the copyrighted work of third parties.
You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Site. You may not use the Site for any commercial purposes, including the promotion or advertisement of any goods, services or opportunities, and you may not use the Site to solicit other website visitors or users to visit or become members of, subscribe to, or register with any commercial online service or other organization, and/or collect or store personal data or attempt to collect or store personal data about other users of the Site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
5. Trademarks. All of the trademarks displayed on the Site are our trademarks or registered trademarks of ours, or our content suppliers and will remain our or their respective property. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement, all use is prohibited.
6. Site Use. We grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at our discretion and we may terminate your use of the Site at any time.
7. User Submissions. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any information, profiles, personal information (such as email addresses and phone numbers), messages, text, files, images, photos, video, music, sounds, or other content or materials (“User Content”) that you submit, upload, post or otherwise provide or make available to us on or through the Site or otherwise (“Submissions”), including User Content you agree to allow the use of that is on third party companies’ websites, for example Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Spotify, SoundCloud, Pinterest and TikTok, that are associated with hashtags related to us. Such Submissions may be used on the Site and/or on other our products and/or marketing materials, including emails, texts or text equivalents such as Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp, and social media. You may only make a Submission if you are at or over the age of majority. If your Submission is selected by us to be used, it may be displayed for other users to see, together with your name and associated Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or other social media profile information (such as your handle and profile picture). We are under no obligation to display, feature or use any Submission, but may do so at its sole discretion.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to choose to include or not include such Submission on the Site or otherwise use the Submission.
8. External Sites/Links. The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the unavailability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites. The Site may include the opinions, statements and other content of third parties. We are not responsible for screening, monitoring or verifying such content, including such content's accuracy, reliability or compliance with copyright or other laws. Any opinions, statements, or other materials made available by third parties through the Site are those of such third parties and not of ours, including its licensors and/or vendors, and we do not endorse any such opinions, statements, or materials.
9. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, employees, officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, agents, service providers, vendors, and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees and court costs, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site, your submissions, and/or your violation of any third party rights.
11. Disclaimers. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
12. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
14. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached as follows:
Heroic B.V., Nieuwe Uitleg 29, 2514 BR, The Hague, The Netherlands, Attn: DMCA AGENT
By Phone: +31 6 25332534
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Applicable Law. You agree that (i) this Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in The Hague, Netherlands, and (ii) the Dutch law, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these this Agreement, and any dispute that may arise between you and us or our affiliates. Any conflicts will be settled exclusively in a court of law in The Hague, The Netherlands, and the parties hereto submit to the jurisdiction of such courts to the exclusion of any other courts.
16. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
17. Waiver. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by us must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of ours.
18. Termination. We may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
19. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.